Dah tak tau nak letak title apa. Why do we need title, anyway? So that people can drift away when it is not catchy enough like Shakira's World Cup song? Or not as catchy as California Girls' chorus part?
Asal aku bengang pasal title blog post? Gila.
My dad's watching TV2 ada rancangan pasal Sharifah Aini where she looked so frigging slim back then. What happened to the world nowadays perhaps there are just too much McDonalds,
Anyway I just thought that I would like to update my blogspot after a while being too obsessed with tumblr. Tumblr is sangat best like seriously. Tak sia2 mereka letak tagline "The easiest way to blog."
I don't think I even have any point of updating my blog pun actually. Cuma saje2 rasa nak update something. Suka hati aku la kan blog aku, kan? Tak gitu?
Anyway tadi I went to Mom's friend's daughter's wedding. Do I explain it right? Kawan mak saya punya anak. Whatever.
Well she married a lecturer who teaches Communication at Taylor's. So the guests comprises of normal people you would have seen on any random wedding.
And also, foreigners berkulit hitam yang semangat gilos babos pakai suit and even ada sorag pakai leather trench coat. Wtf?
And also, Chinese girls wearing super mini dresses, as if they were heading to night clubs afterward.
I don't mind the dress codes, but at least show some respect since you're attending a Malay wedding.
Nevertheless, what I like the most about the wedding was that the groom's students did perform acoustic performances which to me was very very meaningful if I were the bride/groom.
It truly makes me want to be a lecturer, too. Haha. Nvm, perhaps I would have my friends sing a list of songs, acoustically.
And yes, tomorrow's Monday. Need not further expression on how everybody feels about Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment