Sep 28, 2009

Life is a Rollercoaster. Ride it, don't fight it :)

My fun day of riding on bus to go to lectures reached its second day today :)


It was just as if I'm riding on a roller coaster, minus all the screaming and shrieking. Because those people on the bus DO NOT scream or shriek or yell or cry to death or whatnots. Hee.. They just sit in regrets. NO. They just sit and have a nice chats with their acquaintances about the color of their baju raya, or lie about what cookies they baked (padahal semua kuih tunjuk jee) or how many duit raya they managed to collect. Typical talk, innit?


As for me, I can't stop thinking, goddamn it, I need BHN now! Now or never. Yes, I didn't have my car. It was sent for regular service. This pakcik yang bawak bas seemed to be out of his mind. Main redah selekoh bajet dia bawak Gallardo. Mabuk lemang kot. And to make it worse, I have hell no idea where to punch my card. I thought it should be touched at the front part of the freaking machine. Tapi actually kena punch kat blakang that thing. So I went all over like a dumb, stupid lady, tonyoh2 my matriks card kat that thing pastu bengang asal x bunyi2. (It is supposed to produce a sound. Beepppp camtu).


Last2 tanya pakcik tu, "Pakcik ni nak touch tang mana??"
Pakcik tu ngan muka mabuk lemang menjawab, "Blakang".


Kenapa dari tadi tanak bgtau??
Suka ke tgk aku macam orang bangang x pernah naik bas x reti punch card??
Terbakarrr.. (Tiba-tiba rindu Iqbal Tahir sbb dia yang suka cakap ayat ni :D)


Whatever. And while standing (yess, the bus is full so I've to freaking stand along the wayyyy plus all the bumpy road buat aku rasa macam nak melayang tercampak ke luar bas hahahah), I was thinking of Ronan Keating's song, Life is a Roller Coaster. Hahah why this song? Sbb bas ni macam roller coaster :D


We found love, oh
So don't fight it
Life is a Rollercoaster
Just gotta ride it
I need you, ooh
So stop hiding
Our love is a mystery
Girl, let's get inside it

Ahmad Reza, read this :D


Does fight in this song literally mean, fight like, gaduh? Because I ALWAYS do that. Hee :D
Anyway, I gotta get going. Pantang dapat internet, lupas tutorials sume dah.


Btw, Wina if you're reading this,
LONG LIVE TAUHU SUMBAT!
lols

2 comments:

amatt mexes amir said...

hahaha u never get tired of making funny post ke.

Farrah Ridzwan said...

hahahah ye ke?