Sep 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm home, finally. And I don't ever wanna go back to Sintok again. I wanna stay, please Ma.. I wanna be with u, always. I've declared silent treatment against that person. It's been almost 2 weeks. I'm sorry, but it was YOUR fault and forgive me for saying that I started to DISLIKE you. I don't wanna even see your face, nor hear your voice. Or even talk to you cause it'll hurt me too badly. It hurts. It will. It definitely will. I've found my sanctuary, my sanity and my happiness. I want you to complete it, not ruining it.

To my guy friends, thank you for the giant kad raya :)) You guys are extremely hilarious and super sweet :) BHN owe you guys a big thank you. We'll go out makan-makan someday lepas balik ok? :) I'll def upload the photos later. Yes, I took photo of it.

No comments: