Why?
Because I'm giving away real big deals, people.
Yes, real big.
Rolls Royce Phantom II "Stars of India"
An apartment in Soho
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
A luxury tree house in Oregon
A castle in Fairview, Texas
and many more.
In my dreams, and as well as yours.
Truth is:
I'm drafting a will for my Probate & Law of Succession subject.
I was asked to pretend to be a millionaire, or perhaps a billionaire and list down assets of mine, to be distributed upon my death.
So that's what am I doing now :D
Be nice to me and you might end up living in a castle and riding a V8 Vantage! :))
Because I'm giving away real big deals, people.
Yes, real big.
Rolls Royce Phantom II "Stars of India"
An apartment in Soho
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
A luxury tree house in Oregon
A castle in Fairview, Texas
and many more.
In my dreams, and as well as yours.
Truth is:
I'm drafting a will for my Probate & Law of Succession subject.
I was asked to pretend to be a millionaire, or perhaps a billionaire and list down assets of mine, to be distributed upon my death.
So that's what am I doing now :D
Be nice to me and you might end up living in a castle and riding a V8 Vantage! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment