Sep 17, 2009

I have no idea what should I name this post.

Up to this moment, I haven't seen his face. Nor that I know his whereabouts, or even when he's coming back. She has no answer to my question either. I'm desperate for a change. I’ve said this many times. Yes, I am in a dire need of a CHANGE. One change could be, would be enough. I’m praying that I have the strength.

Not that I have any idea why am I so weak these few weeks. I was never strong. Fool myself will I be, if I’m pretending to be one. I need someone. Someone to talk to, someone who will lend me a shoulder to cry on, someone who could make me laugh my ass off, someone who could make me smile and never frown again. I’ve lost that someone, I think. To my ignorance, I’ve lost that someone. Possibly it was due to my failure in being a perfect person. Or perhaps it was because the distance. Or maybe fate has intruded my present.

I thought I can almost see it. The things you always told me. The dreams you made me believe. The hopes you made me see. The lights you shined on me. The stories you told me. Now you’re crumpling it down. You’re ruining everything again. I can’t imagine the struggle you’re going through at the moment. But at least don’t cheat nor lie. Don’t break your promises. Don’t ditch me from your thoughts!! Well I hope you’ll realize how big the mistake you just made. You’re losing the person that used to love you and need you. I need you no more. Not emotionally, not spiritually.

No comments: