May 1, 2012

May

Assalamu'alaikum.

April has officially ended. How I put a full stop to a good month which ain't no fool?


  1. Had burger bakar with Mad for the second time, and found out that it was not as good as our first time trying it ; 
  2. Enjoyed Ramlah Ram's Sesaat Kau Datang VC ; 
  3. Sang out loud in the car while on our way back to Kajang ; 
  4. Still mourning over the temporary death of my Blackberry (With hopes that Mad's friend can fix it up. May the force be with you soon, Eric) ;
  5. Having you listed out things about me ;
  6. Getting down from car and dropped my dead Blackberry on the tarred road ;
  7. Stepping into another phase ; 
  8. New addition to the family - A sister-in-law which also means extra hands in the kitchen :p ;
  9. Having my Joyah identity revealed ; 
  10. Completed 9 months of being a Pupil ;
  11. Looking forward to May 4th ;
  12. Looking forward to May 11th ;
  13. Looking *fast* forward to September 9th ;
  14. Still berangan that I will get a parcel with iPhone 4s in it wallaweyyy ;
  15. Anticipating a new addition to my wardrobe - The Black Robe ;
There are few things left to be prepared for The Final Call. Ensuring everything is in order, for which I know I will end up forgetting things and procrastinating and The Efficient Guy will be the saviour hehh.

There were hiccups here and there in getting filings done but I pray that everything will be good for May 11th, Insha Allah.

HAPPY LABOUR DAY, ROBOTS!

No comments: