May 8, 2012

Purely Bold

He wanted to come over to take me out to dinner, or more like me teman-ing him to have chicken chop that he's been craving for since last week. Arrived late due to awful traffic on MRR2. Fetched me and not even halfway, he stopped the car and asked me to help to get his bag from the car's bonnet. I just do as asked. I opened it, saw his bag and a small wrapped box nicely put next to it. I ignored the box and get the bag and gave it to him. He asked me why didn't I take the small wrapped box? So I went to get it, and got into the car again.

He took the box and told me that that was a present for me for my Long Call, and it wasn't an iPhone, for if it is, the box would have been smaller. *indirectly he has already kantoi-ed himself that it is a phone*

I was already like what theeeeeeee.

Then he went on to say that he could not afford to buy an iPhone, so this is all he could afford and he hoped that I will like it.

I opened the present and it is a phone. White Bold 2. I cried weh. I literally cried. Malu.

He said that I can use it for work, etc. Eleh sebenarnya dia rindu nak WhatsApp hehhh.

And I cried and cried and stopped crying, and started to get all excited for sorta getting my life back. Lepas tu mula jakun, download WhatsApp, set-up email, download BBM, UberSocial etc. And I just couldn't stop smiling and I am grateful for the present, and for you. Alhamdulillah :)


Hello, baby :)


This means, hello Twidderrrr etc.

P.S. ILYSM :)

**By the way what happened to my old Torch was that I accidentally rendam my phone in a baldi filled with water and sabun basuh baju cap Downy. Ohsem sangat, rendam selama hampir lebih 15 minit maka ia dah jahanam.**

No comments: