Alhamdulillah, there are no words that can ever portray how I'm feeling now that everything has settled. Call Day was joyous - Smiles on everyone's face. Though Abang, Kakyin, Wan and Arwah Atok were all not at Ipoh last Friday but I know they're proud of me. Mama said she could imagine how proud Arwah Atok will be if he's still around, to know that his granddaughter is now a lawyer =')
My speech was the only one in English. I regretted it, should have done it in Malay so that I can be more dramatic. Lagipun Mover baca speech slow, tak berapa dengar but tak kesah la. What's important is at the end of the speech, after both representatives from AG Chambers and Perak Bar indicated that they have no objections, and after Yang Arif pronounced "Perintah Seperti Dipohon", I was relieved. Ayah put on the robe on me but lupa nak salam. Sheeshhh. Anyway, the day was extra special with the presence of someone :)
This is for Ayah, Mama, and everyone. This is for Arwah Atok. This is for me. This is for the future. This is for us. For Hafsah. Insha Allah. :)
Thank You, Allah. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Arrived in Ipoh on Thursday, distributed the invitation cards for the reception which is to follow after the ceremony, had Nasi Ganja with Muhammad, anddddd the awesome Caramel Custard from Yong Suan. Goddammmmittt sedap gila Ya Allah. Long Call was on the next day, on an auspicious Friday. We had to go back straightaway after the reception for some reasons.
Mad drove all the way back, through rain and sunshine. Yours truly tidur mulut ternganga kat belakang. Sampai KL singgah rumah sister-in-law and then rumah Aunty to meet Wan. Mad was being dragged along, I prayed that he wouldn't feel so awkward, and he did well, Alhamdulillah :) As if dah ready je cheyyyy. Thanks Mad, for being the ever loyal driver. I owe you big time, sweetheart. (geli dengan diri sendiri)
Well, what I've learnt so far is to know how to unveil the happiness within. Everything is beautiful so as long as we know how to appreciate the beauty of life, not only the beauty but also the flaws life has to offer. In life, you can't satisfy everyone, but you certainly can make everyone proud of you. I've done it halfway, there are more to go and plenty more to be done. Throughout the journey, I pray for Allah's blessings, and Insha Allah I'll make it through.
Thank you, to each soul that has been so loyal. I could not thank everyone enough through my Long Call Speech nor this blog. Not even by words of mouth. Jazakallah Khayran. May Allah bless each one of you and reward you accordingly Insha Allah.
Assalamu'alaikum :)












No comments:
Post a Comment