Assalamu'alaikum, readers (if any, yes).
It has been such a hectic weekend for me Masha Allah.. Weekdays have been too crazy I can't even breathe but amazingly I'm still alive, showing how good I am at lying by saying that I could not breathe.
Anyway, let's just not hit the bushes, shall I?
The Twins of Faith - The Biggest Islamic Family Festival in Kuala Lumpur ; 24-25 December 2011 ; PICC
Masha Allah it was beyond awesome, I still can't thank Allah much to express how grateful I am being given the opportunity to be there, as a volunteer and still managed to squeezed and peeked here and there to listen to the lectures and workshops.
The whole day yesterday (Saturday) I didn't get much chance to really get to listen to the lectures, even after my shift has ended I had to go back early due to period cramp and headache I was having. To avoid myself from not being able to work well today (Sunday), I thought that I'd better get some rest. And Alhamdulillah I felt better the whole day today.
Only this evening after my shift has ended approximately at 4PM that I managed to be in the auditorium to attend the lectures by different Sheikhs and enjoyed the performances.
It was a very emotional one for myself, I must say. Considering myself as the recent receiver of the Almighty's hidayah and blessings, I am still pretty much emotionally unstable when it comes to this kind of unexplained things.
I shed tears of fear, tears of happiness and as well as tears of sadness. But bottomline is, my tears were all for Allah SWT.
Masha Allah, He has given me one of the many opportunities to be at a place where knowledge can be seek and expanded ; in form of talks, workshops, poetry, nasheeds, etc. To be in the auditorium and have hands-on experiences, are absolutely priceless I must say. It was beyond words on how beautiful everything was. How I pray and pray that we will all be blessed by Allah SWT, Insha Allah..
There will be more events in the near future, Insha Allah.. Al-Kauthar will be organising more events as such, Insha Allah, if you are keen to seek knowledge. Do not hesitate to spend money on events for 'ilm for what you pay will benefits you in this life and most importantly in the Hereafter, Insha Allah..
And Insha Allah, I will update on few things that I managed to jot down during the lectures. It was not much for I just attended whatever lectures remaining. But somehow I do hope that I can benefit you as you are reading and spreading the knowledge, Insha Allah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment