The reunion of The Tacos is among the reasons why I love weddings. The priceless happiness that one can have by just having friends around, is more than a huge blessing to me, which I think can never be traded with anything, ever. Those are the hearts and souls which will stand by you through thick and thin (particularly when you have no one else but family and close friends).
Apart from all the joys of celebrating others' wedding, I noticed that I'm giving myself more and more benefits of being even more skeptical than I have ever been. Feeling empty, not having faith that I will one day achieve what my friends have achieved, and not being able to foresee that I will one day actually getting married, that's bad. This is what will happen when life has given you too much pain to bear. Not life in fact, but who was in your life.
Anyway, I wish that those who are married will remain happy throughout and may their marriages be blessed and last till Jannah, Insha Allah :)
To Yaya :
I wish you all the best, Ya =') Semoga jadi seorang isteri yang solehah, Insha Allah :)




No comments:
Post a Comment