There was something about Ombak Rindu that made me cry from the beginning till the end.
Truth is, there were few things.
- It relates to someone I love (but not the person you would normally think);
- The story-line was made accustomed to the novel - which is already not a one happy journey; and
- Aaron Aziz is in fact married and he doesn't know that I exist.
With minimal sense of embarrassment, I cried way too much I think. Imagine crying throughout a movie, I've never done that before, virgin, in that sense.
The purity of love and the loyalty of a man who changed/transformed/hijrah, and the fact that it was all caused by one woman whom he never thought he'd met and never crossed his dirty mind that he will ever fall too deep in love with her.
Stand up for love, fight for love, cry for love, forgive for love, accept for love, change for love - All was done for love ; which are way too mind-blowing for me, being in a state of singlehood.
But my tears could mean the other way round too as a matter of fact - Perhaps because I longed to feel love again, to love and to be loved, or because love itself has betrayed me. But love is never cruel, but it's us human beings who failed to value what love worth.
Love changed too, no matter how strong your love is for the one and only person whom you love wholeheartedly, eventually (either intentionally or accidentally) it will fade. With a blink of an eye, you've already lost it and you are compelled to move on with life without that love you once possessed for so long and thought you will forever possess it.
But at times, certain things/persons are best to live without, for reasons.
One way or the other, this movie has in many ways related to me. Maybe that was what caused the constant flowing of tears and running nose and headache throughout the 2 hours.
Go and watch it. Worth all the tears, as I personally think.

No comments:
Post a Comment