I'm contemplating to quit blogging. And start writing in a private journal of mine of which can be read, understood, accepted or rejected by none other than my good self. I'm still considering it, though. Since I thought that the cyber world has becoming more evil than Cruella. Evil and heartless to that one soul which is too vulnerable. At least, if I write anything in a journal, I pour my heart out, still. So the relief will still be there by right. After all what's the point of publicising everything. After 2 years of blogging, through sunny and rainy days, emo posts, happy posts, inspirational posts, non-inspirational posts, and whatnots, I've finally had enough. I'll take some time more or less to give this a final thought. And when I've finally decided, I shall then bid goodbye to this virtual world. Jiwang siot.
Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon Bonaparte
No comments:
Post a Comment