Aug 7, 2011

Al-'Adl

If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Allah is The All-Knowing. I kept thinking, why am I being such an ungrateful slave of Him recently. I prayed for that one thing I've been asking for for the past few years. Whenever something was wrong, that was what I will always ask for from Him.

And he granted it. He gave me what I asked for. He fulfilled my prayers. He heard me.

But I was too ignorant to even realise that. I complained when He has given me what I ever wanted. I suppose that what makes me a human being, who is never satisfied with what I have. I crave for more. I was given one thing and I asked for another, a dissimilar one.

All praises to Allah now that I've realised how ungrateful I've been, I'm learning to accept things accordingly as my qadar. I'm learning to be more tranquil. I'm learning to adapt and absorb. I can't just adapt to things without absorbing it and neither can I absorb anything without adapting to it. I'm also learning to be more and more thankful for everything I have, even for a single sip of drink. I'm learning to compare myself to those less fortunate in order to prove myself that Allah has given me MORE than what I could ever have. Masha Allah...  And yet I'm saying that life's unfair?

Who's being unfair, really?

No comments: