Aug 7, 2011

Babies

Went out with Mama today (which can be done so after I cleaned up the house sheeshh). Bought new babies to be added to my collection of hijabs, which number keeps increasing but in the end I'll end up wearing the same black one, or the easiest one which does not require any brooch or any "Just tuck it in and pin it here" process with Arabic accent (I'm referring to Youtube by the way, which can only be comprehended by myself and Raihan hehe. Oyy I miss you lah babe!).

I thought Mama intended to just buy hijab for that someone as a gift. Tapi sampai je Mama suruh cari tudung untuk baju raya. Memang la aku ingat baju raya color apa. Kalau ingat color apa pun, tak ingat the exact hue. Payah bebeno aku nak explain kat mat Bangla (I guess so that he's a Bangladeshi) the color of my baju kurung. Nak cakap color kuning kunyit, aku dok fikir macam mana nak translate. Dalam otak aku fikir, apa kunyit dalam English. Tamarind kot. Nasib baik tak cakap, sebab tamarind tu asam jawa. It was supposed to be turmeric hahaha. Sengal. Last-last Adnan jadi hero, suggested this one hijab being the last piece. I remember he suggested that hijab few months back when they first release it, now there was only one piece left and it seemed to match my baju, and Adnan said that hijab's been waiting for me to buy it. Yaaaa lah cakap manis tujuan promosi lebih.

By the way Adnan is this one dude kat Arzu yang kalau nampak je aku datang "Pakai la tudung, cantik apa" sambil cakap dengan accent tah dari negara mana tak tau la. Tu dulu la masa aku belum pakai tudung. Sekarang dah pakai tudung, semua dia suruh beli. Semua yang dia demo lilit kat kepala aku semua dia suruh beli. But the weird part was always that he can lilit well. I mean, when he demo-ed any of the hijab on me, they always looked good. Mandrem apa Adnan ni pakai. Sampai tadi aku cakap kat dia, "U datang rumah I lah, pagi-pagi sebelum I pegi kerja u pakaikan I tudung". Adnan geleng kepala. Mama cakap "Baik kawin je terus ngan Adnan". Hilang akal ke apa mak aku nak menantu Bangla haha.

Kesimpulannya jangan masuk Arzu. One leads to another, macam tagline Cadbury Fingers. Bahaya. But I'm a happy kid today, Alhamdulillah :)

P.S. I decided to chant this repetitively in my head " Live like you're going to die tomorrow". It works! (So far lah. Let's see how far is 'far' hahaha)

No comments: