To be honest this is my first time ever entering a contest on cyber world. And I don't know how they roll but I'll try my luck, anyway :)
Myself (left) & Adwina Noh (right)
Dear Nurulbadiah Lai,
A best friend is a sibling God forgot to give us. In this case, I suppose, God forgot to give me a sister by blood. But nonetheless, I was blessed with a sister by relation - Friendship.
Adwina Noh she is, who has been there throughout the roller-coaster rides in my life, sat next to me, buckled up, and told me "Let's kick life's ass".
They said, in order for us to have a friend, we need to be one. In my context, Adwina has been one, and she always is the sweetheart of all, no doubts on that, she is surrounded by good friends. The maths of life is simple, you give out love and you'll receive as much love as you give. And Adwina has so much love to give in her life, I can assure you.
The photo above is not the most perfect one you'll ever encounter. Not an edited photo with Kate Moss' pose paired with Monalisa's smile. Not even the kind of photo you'll stick on your wall or make it as your Facebook's profile picture because the two souls in it do not look at their bests. And one may wonder why the heck on Earth did I choose this photo, yes? Simply because of the honesty it portrays. Two imperfect souls, having the most perfect moment of delight. This photo has it all ; genuine laughs that will make my day though I just went through a stormy bended path, the laugh that will be sufficient to turn a frown, to a huge grin :) What more there is could I ask for?
"True friends want nothing from you except the joy of your presence".
This contest is held by Nurulbadiah Lai.
I was tagged by Faridza Hamdan.
And I shall now use the authority given to me to tag these four ladies :
P.S. If you ever wonder what is wrong with my expression in that photo, I was about to kiss Wewin goodbye at that time when my handbag was falling off my hand. So I was trying my hardest to catch the bag and my breath, all at the same time, hence the expression :D

2 comments:
dear,..
done check ur entry
wish u all de ebst taw..
nti hgn lupa tgok resultnye nti ye..
thanks
hahaha. kene buat essay pulak ke lepas letak gamba ng bff tu? hahaha malas nyeeeeeeee na buat.. hahah. anyway u mng ta?
Post a Comment