Dec 18, 2010

MAYSAA London presents LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC

This is a delayed post. Super delayed. I planned to wait for photos from a dear friend of mine, but she seems to be busy with classes, so pardon her, and I'll proceed with whatever photos I have *sobs*

Anyway, LF/LM was held at MAPKL, and I wonder where the heck was that. And I'm not ashamed to admit that we got lost, well, technically, I got lost finding ways to Solaris Dutamas because I was very very very confident that Solaris Dutamas and Solaris Mont Kiara are both the same. Whatev. Despite the fact that I don't know the difference, I can still proudly say that I live in KL. Tak malu. Hehh.

We got very excited for Maysaa that we arrived soooo early. Well, kind of early lah around 1230hrs where the place was still empty. We got in the venue to check whether or not it's the right place, and saw Yuna *suffocate*. We later went to have breakfast, no, brunch actually. But throughout, I couldn't pay much attention to my food because people kept passing by and all I can think was "Can we make it?" because I'm afraid we could not get in since Black Box can only fits 150 pax INCLUDING medias and VIPs. Media dah selalu jumpa Yuna why need to sebok lagi? Kasi can la layman (I don't think I should use layman) like us to be in the Black Box.

Went to queue, we were shocked because people were overflowed. We peeked inside and saw "Ohhh not that many people, we can still make it". Once ticket was secured in hands I went to perform my prayers and afterwards received a call from my friend, asking me to hurry because people nak masuk BB dah. so I rushed to the top floor and saw soooooo many people crowding outside the BB waiting to get in. I tried to locate my dear friend Wyna in the sea of people and all I could do was laughed as I went "Excuse me. Ouhh sorry! Sorryyy, excuse me pleaseee" while making my way to the very front where my bitch was standing. Dia paling depan sekali, I tell you! How kiasu was that?? Hahahah.

And to be more kiasu than anyone else, we got to sit on the front row. Nice view, though it was from the side.

What happened in the Black Box then?

Sarah Molko as the host, wearing Maysaa Jersey Polo Neck Maxi Dress


Yuna performed few songs *I swear* beautifully. Truly beautiful voice..














L-R : Myra, Me, Raihan, Wyna, Izzaty, Arni, I Dont Know, Nana, I Dont Know

L-R : Myra, Raihan, Nana, Shea, Me

L-R : Raihan, Me, Myra (Captured by Sue Anna Joe)

L-R : Arni, Izzaty, Me, Wyna, Farah Nadiah, Sofia (Before the event)

Yours truly and the bestest kiasu girl ever! XX

*My hands were freakingly static that way all day long. Dangg*

Yuna and Hana were being super nice, tried pretty hardly to meet and greet each and every fan who came until the very last hour till it turned dark outside. I can say that the people who came were all super super stylish. They dressed to kill yaw! There was even best dressed award to be given but since we went back early I just have no idea who won. You can see all sorts of people, prominent bloggers will be among the busiest ladies on that day, people continuously asked them for photos together.

There were also cupcakes, brownies and cakes provided, and while people were busy taking photos and everything I just couldn't stop eating coz baby, those sweet things were nice!! During the meet and greet session, they even mention of collaborating more in future so fret not for those who didn't managed to get in the BB, in future, you surely will! Have faith in yourself! Hahahah. Anddd, guess who's Hana's favourite designer is - Alexander McQueen. Nuff said.

Overall, after feeding you with all the photos now I shall make ze conclusion that, it was a tiring day, like really really tiring. But it was worth every blister I had! Haha. The traffic was congested since we got out to commit suicide in the traffic at peak hours where everybody was heading back home from office. Headed to Nirwana Bangsar to have dinner, dropped the girls at their respective cribs and went home and, kapoot, but not literally because I can still manage to stay online for few hours to update the Maysaa craze on Facebook hehh.

Anyway, if you wish to have a look at more chic and inspirational ladies at the event, click here.

Photos in this entry are from yours truly courtesy of Ena Rd

I was wearing Maysaa Satin Wrap Band Snood, Forever 21 twisted hijab, Topshop black top worn as inner, unbranded tweed jacket, belt and high-waisted pants, Vincci heels, Dior bag.






2 comments:

Hijabs and Co said...

great capture mashallah

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Those photos of the fashion show are not mine, though. But the real photog did capture it very well, yes? :)