Dec 12, 2010

Home

FINALLY.

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Ok, over.

The not-so-exciting-the-most-awaited time has come.

Exams are now over. Last paper was HORRIBLE. With invigilators who should learn more on how to walk slowly and calmly, and who should learn to chat silently and respect us students who are cracking our heads answering Criminal Procedure, and with tons of questions to be answered within limited time, I can proudly say that I didn't do quite well. Like, whatev. I truly don't give a damn.

Apart from the fact that we started a wee bit late, and the havoc we had in the exam hall because apparently them invigilators or whoever concerned failed to determine how many Criminal Procedure Codes they should provide, I can say that CPC is one of the worse paper for this semester (Apart from Jurisprudence, like duhh?). Knowing the fact that I didn't do well for my mid term exam, and not knowing my carry marks, I just need to pray that I will PASS with flying colors. Passing will sounds nice, considering the circumstances I had gone through.

I am now looking forward to MAYSAA. I couldn't wait any longer. I just need to chill, as if I have not chill enough.

Lack of mood to blog, in fact. I still need to recover from back and shoulder ache. Later!

No comments: