Dec 2, 2010

BRB, not BSB


I just completed packing, the hardest thing you have to deal with in life, indeed. Packing is tough. Really. Whatever you're packing; clothes, food, books, everything is tough for as long as it involve packing. And rambling is easy, cause I'm doing it now. Okay whatever. Nobody ever wants to hear my nonsense.

Anyway I will be going back to uni to wrap up my 7th semester of reading law with the remaining two papers; Social Science and Criminal Procedure (uh-oh).

AND, I will not bring my lappy along because it will be disastrous and the possibility for books to be neglected are very high I can't even imagine it, if it can be shown on a radar, I doubt the radar will go cuckoo. Heh so cute.

Hence, lappy will be left at home. Perhaps Mom wants to play Google or anything (AS IF!!) or just listens to songs in my laptop or anything, while packing. Haha. She will never ever do that.

What else there is to say? I will be on hiatus. Will be back when the sun rises from the west? Yeah right. Good luck peeps, for, whatever. And wish me luck. Procedures sux big time I tell you.

XX

No comments: