Prior to that, after I performed Maghrib prayer, I was hit by the fact that I'm not wearing the ring Mama gave me.
I have not had proper meal for break of fast, yet. I just had dates, and that was it. I've had lost my appetite and started looking for the ring, which was a futile effort.
I traced back where I've been to yesterday and the only place I went to, and took off my ring was at the surau while waiting for my tutorial.
Before I headed to class just now I went to look for it but again it was a futile effort which was truly disappointing and discouraging as I am yet to sit for my exam.
I do pray, that whoever found it will, with all kindness in this holy month of Ramadhan, return it back to me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment