Aug 28, 2010

Random entry in the middle of essay writing

Some people are just born lucky. BF took a bus and head a 5 hour journey for your birthday. Some are just not, when something has been planned ahead for birthday but someone will be missing out.

Well I lied when I said I understand. Woman lies at times, expecting you to interpret otherwise. I do lie myself. Though I can't expect you to understand every hint I gave, at least understand some. I'm wide awake but I told you I just woke up because with that I have the reason not to have to talk in a proper way because my heart still aches. You asked me, do I want to go back to bed I said yes pretending that I am hell sleepy while actually I am not. I hate listening to your voice because deep inside, my heart bleeds and cries silently.

It will not change a wee bit of your principle no matter what I said about going our separate ways. No matter how lengthy my text messages to you were, you hold on tight as 4 years back.

I hung up without saying a thing. I didn't reply you back when you say you love me. I didn't say goodbye and all. I intended to torture you but surprisingly I was tortured myself. You told me you're going out, I pretended as if I don't care but my heart asked million of questions. Where are you going? What movie you're planning to catch? Where will you have your iftar? What is your nephew doing? Have you bathe? What time you sleep last night? What were you up to yesterday? And many many more, trust me.

Having the egoistic value in me, I held those questions to myself. I flip through my books pretending that those questions are no longer relevant but they always are.

Women are meant to be loved, not understood. I didn't expect you to understand what I actually want. But at least, love me the way you love me for the past 4 years.

No comments: