We had an event to welcome the juniors which it was called as Hello Seniors, Welcome Juniors. I just helped my girls to do the deco a lil bit here and there. And I was playing around with Diana and finally ended up using 2 rolls of film.
I sent 3 rolls of film to Kedai Gambar Kuda Emas in Changlun just now in which another roll is from Raihan's belated surprise birthday party on last Saturday.
So back to HSWJ, there were performances by the students. Dance, pantomime, bands and all. In the end, the bands played their songs again and there were 4 perempuan gatal from a band called The Moderate Disaster, who were so gatal to perform saja2 for fun, took over the stage and played Bleeding Love.
The 4 girls inclusive me.
Yang bestnya, we all tau main 2 lagu je. We were not talented by nature. We played by song. The first song that we ever learnt to play was Bleeding Love covered by The Wombats. Second song was Aku Cinta Padamu by Siti Nurhaliza but a rock version. These 2 were performed during our law annual dinner respectively.
Pastu starting main, everybody intended to play Bleeding Love. Tapi si lead singer a.k.a Raihan, pegi nanyi Aku Cinta Padamu. Hahaha so we were all messed up on the stage.
Lepas dah habis performed (which actually we did not played the whole song till the end pun sebab dah bangang sgt main, I even forgot some of my parts), I saw my finger were bleeding. I was like, cliche gile, main lagu Bleeding Love pastu jari bleeding. Maybe because I strummed too hard and I repeat, I am not talented by nature, so I shall be grateful to even know how to strum.
Bila nak turun stage ada budak junior cakap "Best gile akak main"
I was like, "Kepala hotak kau!!" sambil gelak cover malu and blah. Tak tau la budak tu nganjeng aku ke atau dia jujur.
No comments:
Post a Comment