Mar 10, 2010

What a day..

I had International Trade Law mid semester exam in the evening and went back only almost Maghrib.

I settled down and get dressed to go to Jitra to celebrate Zati’s birthday. It was due for almost a month but sorry Zati, the blameworthiness is not on us that your birthday fell on Chinese New Year holiday. Only today we were able to squeeze time to make a small surprise for Zati. Just a simple dine at KFC and I managed to get myself an Oreo Cheese Cake I’ve been hankering for this few days since I saw the videos at Youtube on how to make non-bake Oreo Cheese Cake, with the hope that I can make it myself. But naahh, unworkable is what it is.

Raihan and I have a mission starting from today that we will try to the greatest of our ability to upload our daily snapshot on what we wear for the day. Heee. As if the hours are all ours la kann. But anyway, no harm in trying right. Kalau tak upload pun tak berdosa. Kalau upload oun lantak la. Nak tgk, tgk. Taknak tgk, jgn tgk. Heheh.

I gotta get moving and start kicking ass for my Family Law slides presentation. And poster for Thursday’s event. *sigh*

Till then. Good night people.

What I wore today:

No comments: