Mar 11, 2010

I miss you, Ma.

What I usually do when I miss my mom, violently miss her, is that I'll cry. And so does this evening when I received a phone call and she sounded so soft. I can barely hear her voice. I know something's wrong and she did tell me bits of the story but not wholly. And I know how hard she's holding on back at home. My only wish at the moment is just to go back home and give her a biggggg super huge hug, and just lay on her bed next to her while listening to her stories; which what I did practically every day when I'm back at home.

I miss you, Ma. And I love you, always. I'll pray for everything you asked me to, insyaAllah.

2 comments:

z a r i t h a i d a h said...

Aww, dont worry babe insyaAllah okay. Hope ur Mom is doing fine :) Tell her anak dia cantik sangaatt, mesti dia happy!

Farrah Ridzwan said...

Hahahhahah apa laaa kena mengena anak cantik dgn be happy :D :D