Mar 27, 2010

Aku Tak Percaya Cinta!

Tak, saya percaya cinta tu ada. I still believe in its existence in many subtle ways. Liyana Jasmay je yang tak percaya cinta. Sumpah baru tengok video clip dia last 2 nights and I was about to puke! Why on Earth should such a great talent of acting indulge in the world of pitching and yet be out of it? Lame sangat la weh seriously. Tak kelakar langsung. No offence but I personally think you'd be better off acting or dancing or studying or becoming a fishmonger or bukak kedai kain pasang or anything la asalkan jangan nanyi boleh? Sakit lutut la dengar lagu kau. Buat panas badan je.

Speaking of panas badan, which, I'm going through now. I'm seeking forgiveness from the Almighty *Speaking of the Almighty, belum solat Asar. Jap 5 mins* for questioning why would the rain poured for less than 5 minutes, only? Buat syarat je turun, turun la lama sikit. The heat were not being reduced at all pun and yours truly who could not bear any more heat, always be in a state where kalau lelaki lalu bilik ni, mata tak kelip, get what I mean? Not literally tak kelip mata la.'

Tapi betul la. Sintok is like sangat panas. Veryyy. Tahap kepanasannya ialah seperti aku tak sanggup lagi nak duduk dalam bilik. Rasa macam nak mandi all the time, duduk bawah shower. Bawak la segala laptop buku assignment sume masuk shower buat dalam tu sambil mandi. Pasti seronok dan tak panas.

Anyways, convocation is heating the campus now with the expo and all. Thousands of congratulation I bid to my Indonesian friend, Adam Alkhindi Akbar, who *finally* managed to completed his studies after six, no, eight semesters. Damn you, you can be eligible to take up law, tau tak? *Truth is, dia extend 2 semesters. Gahahaha* Adamdamdam nanti esok kitorang bawak boneka eh hahaha. And alsoo to my ex-roommate, Kak Mirna. You are still so cute just like the last time I met you and gosh I miss having the gossip-session-before-we-both-fell-asleep every night when you're still around. I rarely have that now, you know.

Moving on to my damn damn arse-ments, I now declare war against my laptop. Why? Because I can not bear looking at it any longer while my hands get cramp typing craps all day long! *Yes, I know I'm typing now for this blog entry but this would be one of my personal exception to the general rule. Ahh budak Law mmg suka poyo dengan exception to the general rule mereka*

Wah sangat berdedikasi Farrah men-taip entri untuk blog nya sedangkan 1/2 jam yang lepas dia macam orang nak mampos type comments for Land Law punya case review. Tahniah!

P.S. Please do pray for me so that I have the adequate strength to complete FIVE more assignments. *Sighhhhhh*

No comments: