Oct 3, 2009

Undiscovered

I decided that car is no longer necessary when it come to some of these undiscovered things. I said some. What can beat the importance of a car? Nothing.

Stuffs that you can hardly know, hear, smell, or see when you're riding in a car:

1. Bad smells of people who apparently and purposely forgot to shower in the morning.
2. Potential handsome footballer loafing around the field.
3. Being a magnet who attract accident with people or vehicles.
4. Meeting lame persons who used an old-fashioned pick-up line.
5. Laugh my ass off, and let people know that I know how to be happy.
6. Learnt that shortcuts does exist, and know them :D
7. Listen to my iPod, privately and feel every word.

And many more which I am yet to discover in few more days. Wish me luck and do pray that I will not be run over or anything. lols

No comments: