
My lame bunch of friends is the bestest crowd that I'll never ever trade with anything in my life. Just so you know, you guys never failed to make me lmao, all the time. And the latest American fever Apan brought was super lame. I don't know why but I was so entertained and that was what make me post this thing whilst actually I know well there was no concrete reason for doing so. Hahaha..
And people, I terribly and extremely miss all you :(
Wyna
Faradee
Muz
Apan
Raja
Mai
Izzaty
Arni
Yaya
Erna
Wyna
Faradee
Muz
Apan
Raja
Mai
Izzaty
Arni
Yaya
Erna
Uzai
Wahi
Wantot
and semua.
Korang ramai, I tend to forget some names.
(Elyssa pun boleh la)
I love you peeps to pieces okay?
Wyna you have to belanja me sebab I put your name first on the list. :D
Wahi
Wantot
and semua.
Korang ramai, I tend to forget some names.
(Elyssa pun boleh la)
I love you peeps to pieces okay?
Wyna you have to belanja me sebab I put your name first on the list. :D
1 comment:
nasib baik nama aku kedua. i love you to pieces too :D
Post a Comment