Just finished reading Twilight and fallen in love over and over and over again with Edward. I’m very much alert that everybody is in the atmosphere of New Moon, and yours truly just drew to a close reading Twilight. But do I look like I care? Though my face can’t be seen through your laptop screen, but c’mon, have some imagination that I’m doing my ada-aku-kesah face right now. LOLs. I can’t help smiling alone in by room, at 1 or 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning, being dazzled by Edward’s appealing personality. I have to admit that Edward in the book is wayyyyyy much much more alluring than in the movie. How can my breath not be taken away when I happened to read a part when he told Bella that he’s mad at Jacob for calling Bella pretty? And he further added that it was an insult, because the way Bella looked that night at prom is much more than beautiful. How can I not be swept off my feet? How? Tell me how?
I pushed away all my law books because of Edward. If only he could see how great my sacrifice was. Ha-ha. If only he could know that not only Bella dream of him, but me too. If only that the first thing I grabbed right after I completed my assignment is the Twilight novel. If only he know that I have a dream of marrying him. Hahah I’m drifting myself into illusory romanticism way too much.
Anyway, I’m on an interval for my Internal National Client Counseling Competition. It will resume at 3pm. I had my first round just now. Being a counsel was not as easy as I thought it would be. I was the client for the previous competition last semester. It was easy, you know, to be myself and to act as myself. Being a counsel, I have to control my temper towards client who cried her heart out while telling me her problems and not answering my questions. Being a counsel, I have to know how to deal with my client who refused to tell me important details and keep on babbling on insignificant stuffs. Whilst on the other hand, being a client, one word, fun. I can be as joyah as I wanted to be, which somehow I’ve found out that it was my expertise. Being a counsel, I can say that I failed to be a joyah. Seriously I sounded so awful for trying to act casually but yet professionally.
The winner will compete at national level. And the winner at national level will make it to the International Client Counseling Competition is Las Vegas, baybeh! Casino is waving its way to me! Kidding!
Anyway, wish me luck for the next round!
Toodles doodles moodles! :D
*hugssss*
No comments:
Post a Comment