There is nothing more than I'm craving for at the moment, other than to kiss the dazzling Edward Cullen at this particular moment, apart from the many previous nights when I wished I would dream of him.
Oh love smells so sweet now.
Oh love smells so sweet now.

This is my actual craving:

Perhaps this has been on the news for several days, or weeks. But as for me who rarely flip through newspaper, I just saw it yesterday in The Star. There was this kind of contest where I have to fill in certain things and so I did. But I haven't posted it yet. Might as well I'll just get it as soon as I got back home for Deepavali holidays.
Whatever things may be, I love Edward Cullen. And I have been hyperventilating for the past few nights, just reading Twilight and listening to Never Think, repeatedly. Ahhh life can be sooo good :))
No comments:
Post a Comment