For words that were unpleasant, for taking your time to wait, for making you believe that I'm waiting too, for putting the blame on you, for betraying the trust you had for me, for revealing who I truly am just like who I was in the past, for hurting you and perhaps for making your life miserable, for being over sensitive about things when i actually should not, for making you work hard for me and in the end for making everything not worth anything, for questioning too many things you do, and for everything I have done wrong - I am sorry.
Shakespeare once said "Expectation is the root of all heartache".
So stop expecting anything from me. Perhaps this is it. The end to everything, no? Because in us, I can see no future anymore. They are just too vague for me to foresee, and, I'm just not able to put things in proper vocabulary to say how sorry I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment