Have you ever pity your clothes when you're travelling, that you have to pack them all in a bag, and they're kind of looking at you screaming and wanting to get the hell outta the bag and that they're suffocating inside?
Especially those clothes with beads on, those that are too delicate to be packed together with normal old school t-shirts that you'd put on at night, those clothes that you send to the laundry to be dry-cleaned? Lepas tu kena masuk dalam plastic and hang elok2 bagai. Senang cite, ni semua bangsa baju2 leceh nak jaga. Kalau pakai baju2 bangsa camni, kau takleh gi kenduri pastu baik hati nak tolong Mak Jah, Mak Kiah, Nek Mah semua sental periuk belanga, tak boleh. Nanti baju kau habis rosak. Kalau kau nak buat camtu kau kena pakai baju kurung cotton.
And and and,
Have you ever regretted for choosing only 20kgs for your checked-in luggage and later you kept thinking that you should check in for 30kgs or unlimited weight? Wait, do they offer unlimited weight for luggages? No, of course not. Kalau ada 10, 20 orang macam yours truly, tak reti nak bawak barang sikit2, roboh la plane heeee.
Anyway, while I'm packing and having backache, when I'm almost done, it suddenly hit me - mana baju kurung?? Hahahah ok great. Bag dah penuh. But baju kurung, hijabs, misc semua belum masuk lagi. The berry the I-don't-know-what-to-do.
Masuk ni dah 3 kali punggah keluar balik baju2, with hopes that I can reduce them to, perhaps 10 or 15 kgs only, because I have to allocate approx 5 kgs and more for books.
Mind you, each of my book weight at least 2 kgs. AT LEAST. I think now juara bertahan yang paling berat is my Evidence Law text book. Tu kalau silap langkah angkat tu, mau terpeleot tangan, bengkak 7 purnama tu. Hahahhaha ober tau.
Anywayy, what I like the most about studying abroad in local university which is 6 hours away drive from my hometown is that before I go back to uni, I'd have to see my aunts and grandma first. It has always been like that. Sebelum balik memang kena pegi rumah Mak Ngah, rumah Mak Tua, jumpa Wan, etc. So bila jumpa diorang, usually they'll give me some money la. So bila dapat duit, of chos la gembira. Sape tak suka dapat duit??? Orang gila pun kalau kau bagi diorang duit, sengeh pusing keliling kampung kot.
And since I have plans to go to for a final vacay with them girls, boleh la tampung sikit2 buat belanja ke apa ke.. Hahaha we're broke actually. Semua takde duit tapi batak gak nak pegi hols.
Oh lepas tu yang best jugak, before balik Mama mesti masak sedap2 heee. Pastu tapau bawak balik uni. And the best part is that malam2 keluar beli nasi je, pastu balik bilik ajak segerombolan kawan2 datang bilik kau, bukak meja Jepun, makan reramai sambil gossip cite apa kes korang cuti pegi mana beli apa gaduh ngan BF pasal apa mak bapak sihat ke etc. Tengok2 dah pukul 1AM. That, is bliss. :)
Ok dah la. Nak mandi and sambung punggah bag. Wish me luck in my efforts to try to decrease the amount of a gigantic black bag stuffed with clothes per se. I don't know what's wrong with me, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment