Jul 9, 2010

Eclipse

I went to Pavi with the lovelies and he was there too, which made my day double great (not mentioning I've already seen him earlier this evening in Shah Alam hehe).

And with the movie we picked, it made my day triple great because I get to watch it with him, since we promised to watch it together. (Ohhhhhhhh kita belum tgk Dear John "together" lagi kan kannn lupa gile)

And Eclipse was okay. Okay as in, okay la. Despite some parts which made us laugh (especially the very gay moment between Edward and Jacob while they were in the tent with Bella, the part where Jacob was sharing his body heat with Bella and Bella fell asleep and Jacob had some sort of a pillow talk with Edward, that moment was very gay weh. Like seriously Reza and I just can't stop laughing), Eclipse was okay.

But one thing that I regretted was that I wish I could have more time to spend (and more money, too) to get something for him. His desk. We'll see how later.

Anyhoo, Friday was fun. At least I can say I had fun, before I head off to hell this coming Monday.

P.S. I miss you already & I don't care if I said it too often.

No comments: