Jul 24, 2009

Random post on Fri-day

Why it must be that things aren't going on the way we want it to be? Never mind about dreams, because dreams will just remain as dreams.

I’m so dazed and confused lately (sounded more like Wina’s favorite magazine). I’ve been asking and demanding for things. Several of things. I asked him to come over. I wanted to go back home so badly, just to have mama’s soto and nasi ayam (with extra kerak). I wanted to go to Penang with the girls, but still pending up to today. Problem is that, I only have RM50 in my purse now. Or less than that. Haha how pathetic my life is. I am that broke. And I can be way worse than this. Hahaha.. And I wanted to have Mcd. I wanted to go shopping for new stuffs. I wanted new clothes, new shoes, new bags..

What the hell is wrong with me, not that I know the answer myself? In just one bloody month, I’ve watched 3 movies, went to Penang once, and never mind about fast food. Health wise, I’m jeopardizing my own health. Seriously I need to cut off those unsaturated fats. Tapi tak tau kenapa asalkan pegi Jitra je, mesti xtau nak makan kat mana selain KFC. Ask myself, ask Idy, ask Zati, the answer will all be KFC. Kenapa Jitra xde McD?? Why?? Emo betul. Why they never think of starting off a franchise in UUM, sure laku. Regular customer #1 – Farrah and the BHN gang. Hahaha.. Pagi petang siang malam la lepak McD. Cukup seminggu, kena puasa sbb pokai.

Anyway I’m supremely craving for:

Mama’s soto

Mama’s nasi ayam

My own spaghetti

My own brownies

My own trifle pudding

Aish’s self-made burger ayam special with cheese

His custard pudding

His fettucine made with love (Hehe)

Starbucks’ choc frap with extra chocolate topping

Blueberry cheesecake

Coffee Bean’s hot vanilla latte

Wondermilk’s cupcakes

Sate Pak Arab kat BTR tu (ngan kuah kacang. Phewww!)

Dome’s coffee twister

Chilli’s mashed potato (It’s his entire fault!)

Wina’s mom’s chocolate cake with extra chocolate topping (eat it while it’s still hot!)

McD’s chicken McNuggets (with barbecue sauce)

See, above are the reasons why I believe that home (and KL) is the most inappropriate place for me to have a proper diet! Macam mana nak kurus macam ni. Everyday Mama masak. I just can’t resist. I can not eat. Pffttt! Macam la kat uni pun diet sgt. Budget gi gym baru 2 kali dah boleh flattened my tummy. Sengal..

And I’m flipping through my planner and I realized that I’ll be going back next week! Next Thursday, I’ll be at home! Weeee~~ Mama called just now and I’ve reminded her awal2. Nak soto siap ngan pegedil and kicap pedas2, nak nasi ayam with ayam ngan extra kerak, nak sambal sardin.. Kesian Mama.. tapi kesian lagi anak dia yang stranded kat hutan ni, hari2 makan makcik sedap. Nasib baik makcik sedap is really sedap. Makcik sedap nye ikan keli masak tempoyak - #1 in Sintok! Hahah I love love you makcik!

And, the end of July will mark a historical day in my cousin’s life. She’s getting married! (at the age of 22, which is a year older than me). I’m honoured to be her bridesmaid. Anyway, Aidah & Izrin, I’m wishing you both the best of all happiness! I’m so happy for you and I can’t wait for the big day! It'll be a damn hectic week for me. The event will take place on Friday-Sunday. And I'm still uncertain whether I'm able to make some space for Wina's birthday -_-

And I should not forget, or pretending to forget that I still have lectures to attend, and notes to be done, before I can head off home. End of this month, I’ll be dead fish. There are just so many classes that I’ve to skip. Tapi Zarith 'Aidah punya pasal, xpelah.. She’ll be married once je pun kan. (Kan?) And it’s okay for a bridesmaid to skip lectures, kan? I think it is okay. Hehe..

And Mama called, and Aish texted me, both saying about the same issue. The issue is that Angelo nearly dies just now! Mama said his oxygen tube wasn’t properly placed in his bowl. So he nearly drowned. Mama said, “Tadi ikan tu nyawa-nyawa ikan”. I can’t help it but I laughed. I was not supposed to laugh. I should be worried. Tapi kelakar. Ikan tu nyawa-nyawa ikan. Then I asked Mama, “So macam mana skarang?"And Mama answered “Dah pulih dah..”. I asked Aish to take care of Angelo. Kesian dia xde gf dah. I’m thinking of getting him a new gf. Kesian dia gersang sorang2 dalam bowl tu. Haha.. Abang said, x baik seksa binatang. Belikan dia pasangan yang sedondon. Nanti la eh Angelo? Tunggu I balik end of this month ok?

But, can fish drown? Water is their safe territory. Can they drown in their own safe territory? Angelo can.

And I’m dying to go to MTV Worldstage. Hoobastank, the All-American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Kasabian, all are going to be there, alongside with many other local acts. The tickets are not available for sale, as I was told. But should I get the ticket, will I be able to go? That should be left to the parents and the brother. Hehe..

Enough said. I’m off to have my dinner.

Toodles! (Haha haven’t use this word for ages!)

No comments: