Daddy lost my 5-year-old camera which has been so beneficial and the camera which I used almost everyday during my school time and which I love the most although it was outdated (as compared to other new digital cameras with better pixels)..
So, now I think I deserve a new one. And I want a lomo camera, please?
I promise I'll study hard (apart from taking pictures and pictures and pictures)..
:)
So, now I think I deserve a new one. And I want a lomo camera, please?
I promise I'll study hard (apart from taking pictures and pictures and pictures)..
:)



3 comments:
best! =)
oh my dad called tadi, and i told him i wanna buy lomo. tau apa dia cakap?
"camera pakai filem ke? eeiiii geli laaaa ayah! skarang digital laaa"
hahahaha i said, x kira! nak lomo jugak!!!
hehee so ur getting one soon? =)
Post a Comment