Jul 3, 2009

Hully Hully July

CCYKENT is the wireless connection that I always stole from a neighbour. Blame me not, for stealing it. But blame the owner for not knowing the purpose of "securing your wireless by using password".
And what happened in this two weeks was that, I think the owner has figured out that someone has been illegally using his/her wireless internet connection, and has practically done something to prevent other person from using it.

So that was what happened, that caused me to appear silent on the hi-tech world.


Alhamdulillah, I'm all done with my attachment. What a tremendously great month of June, spent in the Kuala Lumpur Court Complex. An opportunity to sit on the bench together with the Magistrate, while hearing, what more can I say? I was on cloud nine, seeing the DPP presenting the case in front of me (well, practically not me), seeing the accused looking so worried, thinking, "Mamposlah aku ada 3 Magistrate hari ni, confirm kena gantung". Hahaha just to think of it made me laugh. One of the accused actually cried!

Anyway, I'm already in uni by now. Arrived this evening, with an anxious feeling, thinking who my new room mate could be. Upon arrival, I saw my room was in a mess. Untidy and dusty. The new roomie is from Pahang but her accent is more like a Kelantanese. And she does not arrange her sandals properly! That reallyyyyy reallyyyy piss me off. Like seriously, I may not seem to be a meticulous person, but I can be one at times.

And June was wrapped up with MJ and Farrah Fawcett’s deaths, which both are startling and upsetting to the whole wide world, was the tip-off news. It was cheerless, to read the newspaper on how MJ died. Not enough with MJ’s stories, I was more sadden reading about how Farrah battled with cancer until the very last moment of her life. These are life. You can be on the hall of fame at one moment, just like MJ and Farrah. And another moment, people are grieving over your dead body. Learn from what’s evolving around us. Put life at a low range, as lowest as you can. Perhaps I should start doing so. There is more to life than you ever know. There is more to living life to the fullest, than living life to the highest.

Anyway, I shall have new resolution for this semester.

-Less mengumpat

-Less sleeping

-Less procrastinating

-Less wandering around with Kelisa

-Less impulse plans

-Less going out randomly without any proper purpose

-Less bullying Fazilah

-Less eating junk food

-Less playing truant

-Less doodling during lectures


-More paying attention in lectures

-More going to the library

-More readingggggg

-More making notes


-More praying


-More balance in life


-More more eating healthy food


-More drinking milk


-More dreaming and trying to make it become a reality


-More realising that I have to achieve what I want and only me can help myself and no one else can.


Good luck, Farrahhhh!!

No comments: