True enough.
In less than a month, Insha Allah, things will change.
Allah has led me here, through a bumpy journey, through several awful yet exciting roller-coaster rides, through sorrow and joy, through everything. Not saying that I have went through everything, but almost.
Almost..
A journey which is not an easy ride, makes us appreciate life, and the One who gave us life.
The Almighty has always has His own plans, directly, mysteriously, all sorts. One minute you know "Ahhh, ok I get it, what God is trying to show me" and another minute you will end up crying, hoping you're being shed some lights though it's not the end of the tunnel yet.
But that's life.
That's God's way to tell you - No matter what, turn to me.
My fight, my bumpy journeys, my stories, none could ever fathom.
But God is never cruel. In the midst of the hiccups in life I was having, he sent someone to constantly remind me the power of positivity.
It was pain I was swallowing. And the same pain someone's willing to swallow too. God is fair, and will always be.
I don't have everything in this world. I still have nothing. But Alhamdulillah, praises be only to Ar-Rahman, He let me have something in this life. He let me be with someone in this brief life, Insha Allah.
And to have someone for you to be with, Insha Allah, for the rest of your life and in Jannah, there's a price to pay.
Pain, that is.
So, be patient with turbulence and calamities in life. For God is always with those who are patient.
“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.” (Qur'an, 2:153)
Wallahu'alam.
No comments:
Post a Comment