To be able to finally write another crappy post is truly meaningful to yours truly. I am busy, but at times I pretend to be busy. But truth is, I am busy. See, all will be crappy from now on because it's been a whileeeeee since I last talk crap. *lie*
Anyway, to see how semangat a mother is when it comes to preparation, Mama already bought French lace for my reception which will be, let's see, A YEAR from now Insha Allah. I've got to deal with the impatience inside me, to hold the kain for a year. I told my parents (who at that time were both staring at the kain, how beautiful it is, I think, and they think) that I want to look like a princess on that day. I want to make my dress kembangggg, as I said. Ayah then suggested "Letak la dawai keliling, pastu balut ngan kain, jadi la kembang". No wonder he ain't a designer uolss.
Preps have beennnn urmm, I should say nothing untill Thursday cause Thursday is payday. Nothing can be done/bought without $$$ yes? And yesterday's casual meeting with Zati brought me to an answer to my puzzled and twisted mind on who should I hire to snap here snap there on that day. It's awesome to know the rate toooooo hehee.
It all falls back to the budget. I'm trying as much as I could to find something or possibly everything that are within my budget. Ada la lari sikit but not too much. It's hard NOT to spend lavishly but it's equally hard to learn how to save money but it all taught me how to appreciate something when it is paid using the money you earn for hurting your ass off sitting in office everyday and be a slave to money.
Money can't buy happiness. But it's one of the sources. Assalamu'alaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment