Jun 26, 2012

No Mole on the Skin


But a Moleskin that's by now is, badly ripped. I tried to use sellotape but to no avail. So just leave it as it is and try not to be harsh with it but I can't. Aku bukan wanita lemah lembut selak buku bukak satu helaian demi helaian. Tengok la paper clips selit dimana-mana. Ini menunjukkan kesibukan yang fake. Konon rajin. Memang rajin, rajin conteng Moleskin because apparently and bizarrely, I can't leave a page empty. Or leave a day without writing anything on it.

It has been my best friend ever since. I cried when I lost it for 2 days last time. And I've doodles inside, on engagement, on food, on appointments, on everything inclusive of a poem entitled "Nanti". Hah.

I hope you'll last till December, baby. Be with me throughout. We've A LOT to go through together, still.

Love,
The Brutal Owner

No comments: