I am a no pious Muslim woman. But at least I’m in the process of learning. I am yet to discover faith. Just like every other religion teaches and preaches, one must have faith in themselves. Have faith in what you’re doing, have faith in what you believe. Have faith in life and in the afterlife.
When one’s life started to splinter, and tumbling down, hold strong to what your instincts tell you. The voice within is in point of fact the loudest voice one can listen to, from within.
Life isn’t easy, and it is meant not to be fair as a close friend of mine told me. It gives you hell, for you to find heaven in it. Once you’ve found it, which is the living paradise that you can always relish.
Each one of us is struggling in many senses that only that person is able to depict. At times even the person himself is not competent enough to define what they are struggling for in life.
Like me.
What help me to get through are prayers, prayers, and prayers. Then come willpower and strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment