Good Lord it has been ages since I last update blogger which was due to tumblr is becoming my latest addiction.
They said - Tumblr: The easiest way to blog!
True, indeed.
Anyway I would like to talk about beauty product. I used to post about me, giving up with Cellnique and without proper sensitivity about the importance of buying the right product for my problematic face, I bought Safe Balqis. WTH, yes I know.
I bought the complete basic set, but usually will only use the cleanser.
If this post is in Malay, I would say, aku memang bangsa malas nak jaga muka senang cite.
Cuci muka – then I’m done. Gila.
Basically my problem is whiteheads, blackheads and segala macam jenis head nak ternak kat muka aku. Perlu ke?
Not that much of getting pimples but lately I am very prone of it, not mentioning the period of 7-15 days of holiday given by Allah right?
Well after Safi Balqis pejadah tu, I bought Clean & Clear, again, cleanser per se. Reason was because masa tu tgh takde duit so I looked for the cheapest facial wash I can get from Watson’s. Haha.
And right when my current cleanser was about to finish I had a walk with Mama to Sg. Wang teman Ayah beli handphone, and I went to Parkson with Mama and gatal2 tanya harga SK-II.
Then we went to KLCC nak beli my baju keje and again, gatal2 lagi Tanya harga SK-II.
I ended up making an appointment for a facial treatment andddddddddd buying the products. (Damn me Reza is gonna be soo frikking mad by now)
And it is SO FRIKKING good weh like seriously, the essence soothes my rednedd due to extraction during the facial and by the next day, the redness was reduced and in 2 days, I can barely see any redness. Bagus.
Tu jela nak cerita. Bosan kan? Whatever lah I’m going to tumblr now bye people!
1 comment:
Alamak makin meletoppss dan cun melecun lah next sem! hehe
Elehh, sanjung sgt tumblr dia. HAHAHA. bye !
Post a Comment