Apr 1, 2010

Wedding Frenzy

You're bluffing if you tell me you have no intent to get married once you see and read this:

Motherboard

*I would want a wedding invi just like this!*

*****************

And blame Raihan for my never-ending fantasies of my own dream wedding - for showing me the simplicity and effortlessly gorgeous wedding of Dzurina, the owner of Wondermilk.

I would kill to have a wedding like hers.

I would save up some money to hire Fad Manaf as the photographer.

A wedding dream depends on oneself in fantasizing it. And now this is
my way.

Here are some photos from Dzurina's reception/solemnization photographed by Fad Manaf:


3 comments:

Izzaty Asmuni said...

eh cool gila wehhh si fad tu amik gambar macam tu!! and aku nak wedding mcm tu jugaaaaakkkk

Farrah Ridzwan said...

KANNNNNNNNN?? JOM JOM LET'S ALL HIRE HIM!

ZATY KAU KENA PREPARE JADIK BRIDESMAID MACAM TU OK!! :) :)

Humaira Yahya said...

I nak wedding mcm tuh. Sumpah copppp! haha