Feb 23, 2010

Not historical-listic

I had SDG this morning at 8.30AM. YES I'M NOT GETTING THE FACT WRONG, 8.30AM.
To me and my buddies, 8.30 is damn early. Sebab our lectures usually start at 11AM hehehe. So untuk bangun at 8.30AM tu macam kena bangun pukul 4AM for qiamullail something like that padahal matahari dah tegak dah nak terjunam balik dah.

SDG ni sumpah seriously lame. It stands for Self Development Group.

Problem with my uni - Universiti Utara Malaysia:

They made us attend such lame classes or join useless groups such as SDG.

What is SDG for?

To encourage students to speak and converse well in English. Masalahnya, I had this one lecturer for my SDG previously and while conducting SDG, he was the one who do all the talking. AND, it was in BM. So, do you, in your own opinion, reckon that as efficient? NO. It does not serve the purpose at all.

My lecturer for SDG has changed since the previous one was always busy. What I learnt for my SDG this morning was about Patriotisme. It was till then that I realized how suck I am at history. But only God knows why am I taking law. Seriously, tak kelakar ok kalau tak boleh nak recall apa sejarah Malaysia, even a little bit. Setakat Tunku pergi London tu aku ingat la, and merdeka pada tahun 1957 tu siapa tak igt gila loser kan.

Maksud patriotisme pun, it took me almost 5 minutes to sink it down. Bad bad citizen. And yet, I'm claiming myself to be a Malaysian, and claimed to be proud of Malaysia, and shout 1 Malaysia everytime I was asked to (have I ever being asked to shout it? No, kot), and sing national anthem when everyone else did. Loser.

Kesimpulannya, get to know your country people. At least tau mana datang nama Malaysia tu. Heee..

No comments: