I was so depressed last night. And so, I felt like chewing things which has vibrant colors, so m&m's popped out of my mind.
Being so obsessed with it during exam week, I borrowed my friend's car (thanks to Raihan) and drove to the nearest 7-eleven at almost midnight.
Masuk-masuk je 7-eleven, terus melulu mencari sepaket m&m's.
And I took 2.
And alongside with Twix, Ferrero Rocher, HL fresh milk.
And drove back to college, and sambung study.
Now barulah hidup aman dan sentosa dengan adanya m&m's :) :) :)
Being so obsessed with it during exam week, I borrowed my friend's car (thanks to Raihan) and drove to the nearest 7-eleven at almost midnight.
Masuk-masuk je 7-eleven, terus melulu mencari sepaket m&m's.
And I took 2.
And alongside with Twix, Ferrero Rocher, HL fresh milk.
And drove back to college, and sambung study.
Now barulah hidup aman dan sentosa dengan adanya m&m's :) :) :)


And and, I even fall in love with this pants!! Hahahah

1 comment:
hye..i just couldnt stop wondering how i get those fishes.. i nak juga for my blog.. can i?huhu
Post a Comment