Finally the cards are readyyy :)
And it looks like exactly how I want it to be. Plain and simple. And this can only be achieved after so many amendments being made because the first draft sent by them was horrendous I've to say.
We named it Lumière which means "Light" in French. Having Kadkahwinku.com to make my card, I'd have to choose a name for it. It was really a struggle to choose a name. I don't want them to name it because this is my card, my invention kononnya sebab tak pernah ada orang buat engagement card kat situ kata akak tu. Tension arouse in choosing name, lagi2 bila Mad suggest nama bengong2 and I am striving for perfection. Tang ni sebok la nak jadi perfectionist.
In the end, we came to a consensus to pick the name. Light can be interpreted broadly. But to us, apart from his first name's meaning, light means something else. Something that happened in January :)
Few other things to be settled before September. Insha Allah, I can do this. *sigh*
By the way,
Salam Ramadhan Kareem :) May we not only attain hunger and thirst but also a heart and soul filled with Kalamullah, Insha Allah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment