Jan 8, 2012

Receptions

Nothing can ever ever beat the feelings of having good friends around. Perfect laughs and never ending smiles on each face throughout, is a total bliss. It's such a blessing, Masha Allah.. And Alhamdulillah I have AMAZING friends to spend my weekend with <3

Saturday with (few of) The Tacos







Sunday with (all) The Girls


As for today, I realised something during the wedding. I managed to do a lil bit of thinking. How I wish and pray for my friends' happiness, and hopefully Allah will give each of them a perfect happy ending to their long-term relationships. For their happiness will surely be mine too, as I have bear witness to *almost* every smile and tear :) Let us all make du'a for good life ahead, Insha Allah :))

SIX years and counting :)

TWO years (plus many years of being friends and got teased) and counting :)

SIX years and counting :)

Andddd for these two women here :

Jolly as we are :) Insha Allah that happy moment will come sooner or later for us too. Allah knows best, yes? :)


Resume working tomorrow. I wish 901 all the best. Assalamu'alaikum.

No comments: