Jul 3, 2011

The Beginning

Assalamu'alaikum :)

It's been more than a week since I last blog. What the heck happened weh? I actually intended to write a new post but stopped halfway as the ideas got stuck while streaming smoothly outta my rusty brain.

And that rusty brain of mine needs to be polished all over again with brand new methods, using all pre-loved items. What la am I rambling here.

***************************************************

In other words, I have started working on last Friday, July 1st.

Kau nampak ke tidak aku dah bold siap letak kaler merah kat siteww? Itu yang perlu di-emphasize-kan.

It took me 45 minutes to reach office, and that really made me missed old house so much, which is nearer to KLCC and LRT station (in case I don't feel like driving).

***************************************************

I arrived early that day and settled for light breakfast, since I already had Bliss Yogurt Drink en route to office. I went up at exactly 8.30 A.M as I don't want to be late on my first day, waited in 'Integrity' meeting room, waited and waited for someone to come and bring me some food as my stomach was growling like a mad lion while waiting. Miss Noor (the HR lady) came later and brought me a blue plastic folder consisting few forms, company's handbook, a notepad, pencils, password for telephone, book mark, and a medical card.

Funny thing about the medical card, not that we're given FREE medical services. Cuma everytime pergi the panel clinic for JLPW, kena bawak card tu. Tu je. Motip?

And Miss Noor brought me and another girl (filling up the position in management department) around the office for brief introduction with the rest of the staffs and bosses. I was stationed at this one vacant desk, with no computer and telephone (which will be installed later, and immediate action must be taken since I already have been assigned with few tasks blerghhh!). I met this one girl from high school who is working there temporarily, great I thought, a familiar face, at least.

I went to have lunch at 12.30 P.M., earlier than everybody else because I was told that the big boss for conveyancing department wished to have a meeting with myself and 2 other lawyers. Die baby, die! First day in office, and a meeting, already? Fine, then.

Managed to met Fiza during lunch, for few minutes, and did some catching up, tak puas though, cakap laju2 dengan hati dan minda yang tak tenang sebab sepanjang tu asyik tengok jam "Eh dah pukul berapa kejap lagi nak meeting". Amboi gaya mengalahkan orang dah 3 tahun kerja je.

Got back to work, filled in some forms for DBKL.

Wait!

I wanna say that my firm is representing the purchasers for Marc Service Residence. Hahahahahh tak penting pun. Why so poyo? Ok abaikan. Just that I'm amazed by it, it's just me being over-dramatic again.

Convey is dry, I know. Just bear with me. No, I am the one who need to bear with convey. Terbalik pulak. Went back at 6 P.M. Kena bayar parking RM23 sekian terima kasih. Siot. Boleh makan kenyang jadah kot with such amount siot siot siottt. The lawyers advised me NOT to park at the basement memang la mahal, kira per hour. Lepas ni kena park kat open space. Jauh kena jalan, so must remind myself to bring along selipar jamban.

Not only selipar jamban is much needed for walking purposes, but also for ambil wudhu'. Adik manis Farrah haritu ambik wudhu' pakai court shoes. Kau rasa? Tak ke bertakung air dalam kasut tu dah macam tongkang hanyut dah aku nengoknya.

It took me 1 1/2 hours to safely arrived home. Balik terus knocked out gilos babos. But not completely kapoot yet. Lepas tu solat, mandi, siap, terus balik kampung for kenduri on the next day. Aku memang super woman.

***************************************************

Now I can't wait for Monday, not that I'm looking forward to face the remaining 49 sets of forms to be filled in (using a freaking typewriter!! But a canggih version, where we can delete typos, macam computer. But it makes so much noise I tell you! I wish it has a mute button just like a computer, too!), but because I'm gonna meet them girls after work, Insha Allah :))

***************************************************

Meanwhile, please try to lick your own elbow, and feel free to feel (and look) stupid! Thanks to my best friend, Adwina, for introducing me to the ever useless act that can be done by a human being. Good night!

No comments: