Jan 7, 2010

Our hair is perfect while were all getting shit wrecked.

Uni is becoming super busy day by day and I hope I can cope up and ditch the old routine of laziness behind. Mom and Dad are coming over to Penang next week and - of course yours truly will be heading to her favourite island, too. *grins* Definitely can't wait to be there again after a tremendously exciting new year celebration!

I'm curretly obsessed with my M.A.C Russian Red lipstick that I practically wear it almost all the time. And my life then became partial complete when I got a Zara black leather jacket by surprise, and currently also, I'm craving for a leather (or money wise in term to save cost - a PVC) booties which I have eyed for a long time on few blogshops. Problem is always be the usual one which I have no moolah. I'm crossing my fingers that the founder of FAMA (Father and Mother) Foundation will cash in some moolah for leather booties, real soon :D

No comments: